Among the many partners of the project - Ukrainian State Film Agency, Igor Iankovskyi Charity Foundation “Initiative for the Future”, Association “Cinema development support – Watch Ukrainian!”, “Vavilon” company, “Raiffeisen Bank Aval”, «Baker Tilly Ukraine» company, radio-holding “TAVR MEDIA”. The mission of the project is to support the unlocking of human potential and emerging of the sustainable development trend in Ukrainian society.
The proactivity and responsibility are the main conditions of the positive changes. The future is the continuity, the consequence of actuality. Today’s events are the roots of our future. Among the tasks of the project “Watch Ukrainian – create your future!”: increase of Ukrainian movies’ audience and diffusion of moral and civil qualities by creative ways. Also the organizers aim at involving new authors and young cinema-makers to the movie-making and support the social dialogue about the future.
The integrated communicational project “Watch Ukrainian – create your future!” launch a range of initiatives:
• Scenario contest “OWN CINEMA” (November 2016 – February 2017),
• The shooting of a story short-movie compilation by the winning scenarios of the “OWN CINEMA” contest (February – August 2017),
• Comprehensive diffusion and spreading of the compilation among Ukrainian cinema theaters and TV channels (September 2017 – May 2018),
• Wide range of activities and special projects aimed at promotion and development of Ukrainian cinema (during whole 2017),
• Information campaign, promoting the missions and tasks of the Project (November 2016 - May 2018).
The concept idea of the project consists in the statement – the future is made up by people! The first stage of the project will be the scenario and movie ideas contest “OWN CINEMA”. The contest is looking for scenarios, screenplay outlines and movie ideas about a proactive and responsible person, who makes the changes by his own, works towards a better future and inspires others.
The Contest is opened to all the wishing, regardless of the occupation, age, sex, nationality and place of living. Twenty (20) winners will receive author’s remunerations, but the most important – the production of their movies. The best scenarios will be produced and the movies will make their part in the social dialogue about the future, about the country that we want to live in and the changes that are required for this.
• For us, the main feature of this project consists in its role in Ukrainian cinemas’ targeted audience creation, - notes Pylyp Illienko, the Head of the Ukrainian State Film Agency, - It is important to demonstrate to the people, that Ukrainian cinema exists, that it could speak the cinema language, but speak about our own, about Ukraine, about its people, about the audience sitting in the hall. This is crucial for the development of the cinema industry. By doing so, we create quality market mechanisms and make the influence on the formation of our society’s cultural identity.
• Our project aims to prove, that people can influence the changes and form the future. The future in itself is formable and movable, and we will try to scale up the social dialogue about a better future through the messages, the transmission of social values ant the problems of the society, and by doing so – make the happy future closer, - comments the emergence of the idea Andriy Rizol, one of the project’s initiators and CEO of the “Vavilon” company.
The project “Watch Ukrainian – create your future!” will be realized on charitable basis, by the efforts of philanthropists, sponsors, partners and initiators.
The main partner and financial contributor is Igor Iankovskyi Charity Foundation “Initiative for the Future”. It will be realized with the support of Ukrainian State Film Agency, “Raiffeisen Bank Aval”, «Baker Tilly Ukraine» company, radio-holding “TAVR MEDIA”.
• The idea of the project “Watch Ukrainian – create your future!” coincides with the aim of the Charity Foundation “Initiative for the Future”, - comments the founder of organization, Igor Iankovskyi, - In order for each citizen of Ukraine to feel as part of the whole, he should receive an informational impulse and a clear message. I’m confident, that the short films, created by dozens cinema makers under this project will allow not only attract the new audience to the cinema theaters, but will also contribute to the reuniting of our society with one mission – to build happy future for Ukraine!
The initiators and creators of the project are “Vavilon” company and the Association “Cinema development support – Watch Ukrainian!”.
For more information about the project and the contest go to the official Project sites: http://www.kinoua.org/ and https://www.facebook.com/dyvysukrainske/